kwrite question

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Wed May 4 08:13:57 MST 2016

Thanks Keith and Wayne ...

Regrettably, neither of those worked for me.
Right click on my Linux desktop does not offer the option
to create a new text document.

When I tried cut and paste into kate the nuisance coding
did not appear ... but when I then cut and paste from kate
to kwrite, the nuisance coding reappeared.  Strange.

== Keith wrote:
> I launch Kate and copy into Kate then select all and cut then
> post into the word type doc.  I am not able to open a text editor with
a right click to the desktop.