kwrite question

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Wed May 4 21:53:13 MST 2016

I have this issue when dealing with libreoffice, as importing data for
reports from various places including the web bring formatting that
screws everything up. Usually I'll end up dropping copied formatted text
into gedit/pluma, normalizing it as plain text there, and cutting it
back out into libreoffice in whatever native format it's in upon paste.

Special paste works when available, but not always so, so this is old
habit to use this dating back to windoze in the 90's doing so with
notepad to get unformatted data into office.

-mb