kwrite question

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue May 3 21:57:33 MST 2016

If you are pasting into a libreoffice document you can simply select
Edit -> Paste Special and then select "Unformatted Text", and that with
paste your selected text while getting rid off all that annoying
formatting.  Most other word processors have a similar function in a
similar place such as Calligra Word's Edit -> Paste as Text

Of course that doesn't answer the original question as to why kwrite
would change fonts... Isn't it just a text editor?

Brian Cluff