Happy thanksgiving

Phil Waclawski phil.waclawski at mesacc.edu
Thu Nov 26 01:34:35 MST 2015

Very cool.  We do three turkeys in a fire pit. I'm right now 2 hours into
firing up the pit. another 4 hours of keeping it roaring hot and we'll put
the 3 turkeys into a huge roaster pan, lower onto the coals, put on a metal
plate and then bury it.  Then I'll go to sleep until about 2pm and we'll
dig it up.  Tastes great.

Not as geek tastic as your method, that is very cool!

Phil W