Happy thanksgiving

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Thu Nov 26 07:50:20 MST 2015

That's one of the things that I love about my method. Other than having
to de-bone the turkey before hand, the prep was super easy.  I set the
alarm for 7am and when it went off, I walked into the kitchen and
pressed the power button.  About 30 min later I go back in to the
kitchen and drop the bag of turkey into the roaster oven and go back to bed.
There is no set time to take it out.  It could stay in there all day
without ruining it.  I'll just take it out right before we eat.

Brian Cluff