wargames

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 01:13:43 MST 2015

Could you make an educated recommendation as to a tutorial/manual I could
use?
a quick search (learn BASH) turned up a great many but I do not know if
they are any good. I mean I looked here>
http://linuxcommand.org/lc3_learning_the_shell.php , but what makes it any
better/worse than here> http://ryanstutorials.net/linuxtutorial/
or here> http://tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/ ? I beleive this last one is the
most authoritative but that also often means not newbie-friendly.