wargames

koder iscreamkid at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 00:10:19 MST 2015

I would second James' reccomnedations.

Learning bash scripting gives a tool for knowing and controlling your
system.

Once you learn one language the others come easier because you
understand the principles.

Python, java, ruby and the plethora of new languages will give you more
options.

I am not sure if Awk is technically a language or not, and it is a bear,
but you can use it to make your system whistle Dixie. I am constantly
astounded with what some of the PLUG people do with it.

Harold