OT : Using gmail

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 12:11:00 MST 2015

I use google apps at work, as well as gmail for personal use. It has a ton
of solid features. i really like them.
i also like that android and chrome can be set up to keep multiple google
profiles and keep them separate.

Let me know if you have specifc questions. my biggest suggestion is to use
chrome with multiple profiles (if you are going to use it) or (firefox has
a less smooth ability to do this) and make sure to keep the information
seperate.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Keith Smith <techlists at phpcoderusa.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have an email with gmail that is in the form of my-domain at gmail.com.
> This is a new website I am configuring and I have several google features
> or services configured with the gmail account such as webmaster tools, you
> tube channel, G+... etc.
>
> I was thinking of using this gmail account as one of my main accounts and
> utilizing the calendar, doc, etc.  I will be focusing mostly on this new
> website and it is for my business.  I already have my-name at my-domain.com
> to use for business purposes.  I was thinking the gmail calendar and docs
> might a be nice addition.
>
> I know Google is the biggest of the big brothers and I do not like them
> for that reason.  I was wondering if anyone else was using gmail in earnest
> and what feedback... suggestions... etc you might have.
>
> Thanks!!
>
> --
> Keith Smith

Stephen