OT : Using gmail

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Tue Jun 9 17:55:22 MST 2015

I use google apps (Full Gmail productivity suite tied to my personal
domain) for personal use. I actually have a few free accounts (I love being
grandfathered in!) and I personally love it. I will never ever go back to
running my own mail and ical servers.
And if I ever decide I don't like them any more I can port my domain to any
other solution.