OT : Using gmail

Keith Smith techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Tue Jun 9 11:05:12 MST 2015

Hi,

I have an email with gmail that is in the form of my-domain at gmail.com.
This is a new website I am configuring and I have several google
features or services configured with the gmail account such as webmaster
tools, you tube channel, G+... etc.

I was thinking of using this gmail account as one of my main accounts
and utilizing the calendar, doc, etc.  I will be focusing mostly on this
new website and it is for my business.  I already have
my-name at my-domain.com to use for business purposes.  I was thinking the
gmail calendar and docs might a be nice addition.

I know Google is the biggest of the big brothers and I do not like them
for that reason.  I was wondering if anyone else was using gmail in
earnest and what feedback... suggestions... etc you might have.

Thanks!!

--
Keith Smith