Seeking recommendations for best Linux ultralights

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Tue Jul 7 13:26:54 MST 2015

Will do.  I'm still figuring things out and writing
a how-to for my bride, and will post it asap.

The break-thru finally came for me late last night
after reading a dozen other too-long how-to's online.

At least being able now to save, access, and edit
documents offline fairly easily helps a lot.

That much was (and still is) a bit confusing.