Seeking recommendations for best Linux ultralights

Kevin Fries kevin at fries-biro.com
Sun Jul 5 12:40:46 MST 2015

Depends on your needs.

I just got a Samsung Chromebook 2 for about $250, and connected it up to my
Free Tier AWS instance (CoreOS).  I for one am loving it... my chromebook
does not to cellular, it's WiFi only, but my Galaxy5 can teather, so, I can
use it anywhere.  Full on AWS server has more horse power than any laptop I
have ever owned.

May or may not work for you, but defiantly does for me.

Kevin