How to increase the window edge/corner grabber size?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Thu Dec 31 00:04:22 MST 2015

Had to dig out my last remaining KDE4 laptop...
It's in System Settings -> Workspace Appearance -> Window Decorations
Then click on Configure Decoration at the bottom of the windows.  In the
new window make sure the General tab is selected and set the clickable
resize area with the border size setting.

Brian Cluff