How to increase the window edge/corner grabber size?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Thu Dec 31 00:09:44 MST 2015

I use the ALT+Left Click to move windows all the time, especially they
they get pushed off the screen in such a way that I can't see the title
bar, or when I have a second screen that I can't see at all, but I know
there is a windows over there, then I can alt+click drag the window over
without actually laying eyes on it, but for some reason I can never
remember to use ALT+Right Click to resize them.  Perhaps I just need to
go out of my way to only resize windows for a day until it's burned into
my brain.

Great tip/reminder...

Brian Cluff