How to increase the window edge/corner grabber size?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Thu Dec 31 00:07:56 MST 2015

Unfortunately I think they have to increase the border size otherwise
the clickable area would either overlap buttons and other clickable
areas inside the program itself or it would have to extend outside the
window and that would cause it to overlap other programs and most likely
cause confusion when you are clicking near a window and the program
doesn't pop to front.

Brian Cluff