Is this list wilting?

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 07:50:54 MST 2014

The idea of a Pi is solid, or you can see about building an AMD A4 or A6
based system. I personally like the chromecast quite a bit. the main thing
is to find out what you want it to do and make choices based on that.

the chromecast is not for everyone.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 7:15 AM, Rusty Ramser <rusty_ramser at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> If you don't need a TV tuner card in the media center, it will be hard to
> find a solution for less than the cost of a Raspberry Pi and a large SD
> card.  That's what I use, and I'm quite happy with it.  The interface
> (Raspbmc) is a little sluggish, but once it's playing something I've never
> had a problem with audio/video (like stuttering, etc.).

Stephen