Is this list wilting?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue Sep 30 10:57:48 MST 2014

I haven't got one of these yet, but this looks like a PI killer to me:
http://www.pcduino.com/pcduino3nano/
http://store.linksprite.com/pcduino3-nano/

It's a dual core 1ghz processor (Allwinner A20)
Mali 400 Dual Core GPU
1GB of Ram
10/100/1000 ethernet
it takes arduino shields
Has 4GB of onboard flash plus a micro SD card slot as well as a SATA
port on board to handle normal drives.

Best part is that it's only a couple more dollars that a PI.

Brian Cluff