CentOS 7 and BIND

Anthony Radzykewycz anthony.radzykewycz at gatewaycc.edu
Mon Nov 24 11:51:18 MST 2014

Thank you for your help. I also got a fresh install working with the
named.service (without configuring). I normally work on my computers
really late at night, so I will look further into it tonight. Thank
you all for your help!!
Anthony Radzykewycz

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr.