OT: html coding question

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Thu Nov 20 10:14:01 MST 2014

Is there a way to set up an html page so that it will be displayed at one
size on a mobile device, but then make all of the multiple small images
that make up the html page scaled down to a different (much smaller) size
on a desktop computer?

The problem is that I am creating a series of html pages beginning with
the link below as a model for an android app so that when this page is
viewed on an android smart phone, it fills the screen perfectly.

However, when I view this same html page on my desktop computer, the
image is way too large and I have to use CTRL- seven times to get the
image scaled down to the size that I want it to appear on the desktop.

- - http://www.av7.org/av7app - - (do CTRL- 7 times to scale it down)

How can I make this html page with all of its small image components
scale down automatically to the size I want it to be when the same page
is viewed on a desktop computer?