CentOS 7 and BIND

Fri Nov 21 12:12:25 MST 2014

Anthony,
I looked a little further...
In Centos7 (without chroot, I have not looked at the chroot version),
the named.conf file is in /etc and not /etc/named.
The start up file is /usr/lib/systemd/system/named.service which will
show you what is being called and from where.

I wish I was more help, but I have done very little with CentOS7. All my
DNS servers are running on CentOS5 and I need to think about replacing
them, which I would do on CentOS7.

Gilbert