CentOS 7 and BIND

tjones136 at cox.net tjones136 at cox.net
Thu Nov 20 22:00:41 MST 2014

Anthony,

If the chrooted bind on CentOS 7 is anything like the one on RHEL 6, all the files should be relative to the /var/named/chroot directory.  Which would put "/etc/named.conf" at /var/named/chroot/etc/named.conf, /var/named would be /var/named/chroot/var/named, and so on.

Or you could remove the bind-chroot package and see if bind starts in your current configuration.

TJ