Need Help With Slightly Borked Debian Testing System

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Wed Mar 5 18:18:49 MST 2014

Brian,

Thanks for the suggestions.

I solved one problem - the messed up laptop keyboard. It seems the num lock
was engaged, but the light was not on to indicate that num lock was set.
Once I turned off num lock, the laptop keyboard works as it should.

apt-get -f install did nothing...it said all packages were uptodate.

Trying apt-get upgrade first.......

Mark