OT: Wanted: Android App Developer $??? Reward ...

Paul Mooring paul at getchef.com
Mon Aug 4 09:48:10 MST 2014

I wanted to send this to the list, because I think you make some excellent
points here.  Also just for the record, I'm not necessarily saying I think
do web apps for smart phones is better. I'm merely providing POV from
someone working in the tech start-up space that that's what the industry is
currently leaning towards.  I actually prefer native apps myself.

--
Paul Mooring
Operations Engineer