Job Available | Avnet Inc | Technical Project Manager

Jason Spatafore jason_online at spatafore.net
Fri Aug 1 20:47:34 MST 2014

Hello Group,

I hope I am not intruding. Long time watcher and occasional participant
here.

We have a few jobs available at the company I work for. This particular
posting will probably close within a week so, if interested, please get
the resume in!

Technical Project Manager (Requisition 16355) - This is a person who can
read and understand customer requirements, translate them to plans to
follow within our organization, and will carry plans through until ECO
(Engineering Change Order) is implemented. The technical aspect is to
help prevent invalid ECOs from being executed and help our customers
ensure their systems are aligned with our own.

A strong candidate will have good technical understanding
(A+/Net+/Linux+, experience working with integration or installation)
and a strong desire for process and project management.

If you are more business savvy or configuration oriented, there are over
50 other positions open.

You can find the jobs and apply at:
http://www.avnet.com/en-us/careers/Pages/default.aspx

Thank you for your time! Figured I'd let my fellow PLUG'ers know!

-Jason