Looking for secure way to share passwords

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Oct 31 01:16:01 MST 2013

Am 26. Oct, 2013 schwätzte Michael Butash so:

moin moin,

> I've considered pushing to use keepass instead, as I've used this as well for
> a good 6 years under linux.  Only problem is it's only a file db to be
> accessed, which makes anyone not on a shared network resource accessing it
> difficult.  Also sadly, even the "official" version iterated to keepass2, a
> really crap c#/mono application that barely works under linux, and not
> without frustrations, but older 1.x format with keepassx works great.

KeePassX is in mono? It's available for Mac, pulls in QT and files are
cpp. Looks like C++ to me, but I don't know what mono looks like.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans