Looking for secure way to share passwords

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Sat Oct 26 17:54:11 MST 2013

Does your team use pgp encrypted email? Can't you send them each an
email with their info in it and encrypt the email?

Or are we assuming now that email is completely compromised?

Nathan

On 10/26/2013 2:20 PM, Mark Phillips wrote:

> I have a small team, and I am looking for a way to share account info
> - user names and password, and password updates. These are login
> credentials for financial accounts I manage.
>
> I googled for some ideas, and came up with snail mail, various web
> services that encrypt/decrypt emails, Lastpass, and safegmail.
>
> The users are technical noobs, so it has to be easy. No software to
> install. Free or inexpensive. They use Windows and Mac, I use Linux.
> Only I use Gmail, so safegmail is out.
>
> Does anyone have any recommendations for web service solutions? Anyone
> use Lastpass? Other ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

Regards,

Nathan England

NME Consulting Services http://www.nmecs.com
Nathan England (nathan at nmecs.com)
Systems Administration / Web Application Development
Information Security Consulting
(480) 559.9681