Looking for secure way to share passwords

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Mon Oct 28 17:36:02 MST 2013

Ed,

Team was an simple term for a group of people. These folks are not computer
literate...just beneficiaries of a trust that I administer. So, they want
access to financial information about the trust. One has a hard time
understanding the information on a checking account statement.....the
difference between posting date and transaction date took some explaining.
One still uses a paper calendar, so no online calendar to make
appointments. They can send and receive email and text messages, and that
is all. One just got a facebook account last week. One is still using a
Motorola flip phone from the 80s on Verizon...she is waiting for them to
pay her to upgrade to android/ios... ;-) She also has an original
iPad.....it crashes all the time due to low memory, but that does not cause
enough pain to buy a new one. Pure Luddites, and I don't mean that in a
negative way. Just their lifestyle, and I have to deal with it. Plain text
email with login credentials seemed like a bad idea given their total lack
of understanding about online security, hence my question.

It takes a lot of different folks to fill out a bell shaped curve.....;)

Mark