ZaTab ZT2 and Vivaldi

Matt Graham mhgraham at crow202.org
Mon Oct 28 13:15:45 MST 2013

On , der.hans wrote:
> Am 23. Oct, 2013 schwätzte Matt Graham so:
>> My first laptop had 800x600, 16-bit color, 32M, 2G,
> Yeah, back when displays had the same resolution as a darkened cave
> :).

Cave paintings can have great resolution; it's just that the burning
torches don't meet California emissions guidelines.  :-)

>> $300 already-unlocked tablet is edging close to "why not buy one just
>> to foof around with?" territory.
> Yeah, not quite that inexpensive for me [...] in the end lack of
> bluetooth killed it for me.

But you can plug in a USB hub and a USB bluetooth dongle, and poof,
bluetooth!  OK, I know what you meant, but the design of this thing
should make adding features that are missing *possible*.  Lack of
bluetooth is not a deal-breaker for me, so I've ordered one.  Haven't
gotten the tracking# yet.  It should be interesting when it gets here.

--
Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress
There is no Darkness in Eternity