write on a pdf

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Fri May 31 16:40:42 MST 2013

Brian,

Scribus does not import pdfs. You have to open a blank document, and then
insert a graphics object. You import the pdf into the graphics object.
Stretch the graphics object to fit the area of the page you want. Then,
insert text objects into the graphics object and type away. Save the
document; export to pdf, ignore errors, and enjoy!

Mark