write on a pdf

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Fri May 31 15:26:52 MST 2013

I knew scribus would export PDFs, and is quite good at it, but I hadn't
realized that it would also import them.
That being said, I just tried importing a number of PDFs and it did a
terrible job.  Basically the documents were unrecognizable.

Is this typical behavior for scribus, or am I doing something wrong?

Brian Cluff