How to promote Plug's value - was: Are Social Networks ...

Jack Hildwine jackhildwine at cox.net
Sat May 4 10:44:58 MST 2013

Perhaps would-be members are being enticed away by the Beer.js Meetup
group?

http://www.meetup.com/beerjs-PHX/

But seriously, maybe Meetup is a viable medium to announce PLUG
meetings? I'm a member of the local Cubase group and with that I seem to
get a weekly e-mail from Meetup that includes numerous local groups for
Node, MongoDB, WordPress, azPHP, etc..

Jack