How to promote Plug's value - was: Are Social Networks ...

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Fri May 3 15:28:04 MST 2013

From: Josh Coffman
> tech groups in the valley have started talking about reasons
> attendance and engagement seems to have dropped of across the board
> in the last year or so. Several of us just had an informal meetup
> to socialize and discuss the issue. Maybe it's the economic or
> political environment, but sounds like this has affected all user
> groups regardless of technology. The affect has been felt in person,
> on discussion groups, and even social media.

Over the last year or so, my workload's increased and the amount of free time
I've got has gone down.  As a result, I have less time for PLUGging.  This is
just me.  YMMV.

<SILLY> It's due to the reverse-vampire alien lizard space bat people
corrupting our precious bodily fluids! </SILLY>

--
Matt G / Dances With Crows