Are Social Networking Sites Reducing Activity on This List?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed May 1 20:09:16 MST 2013

My guess is that you are trying to post to the old address that the list
used: plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
The problem with that address is that we lost that domain about 2 months
ago, so you now need to email plug-discuss at lists.phxlinux.org in order
to post to the mailing list.

If you are trying to send it to the correct address and it's still
bouncing, please forward one of the bounce notices to me off list and I
will take care of the problem if possible.

Brian Cluff