Are Social Networking Sites Reducing Activity on This List?

Paul Mooring paul at opscode.com
Thu May 2 08:57:56 MST 2013

I think part of it is a change in "hot" technologies.  I subscribe to a fair number of e-mail lists and I think lists for devops, cloud-computing and ruby make up for the loss seen in lists related to PHP and Linux.  I'm sure twitter and such has taken some bite out of mailing list activity, but I think we're a long ways from mailing lists going the way of the dinosaur.
--
Paul Mooring
Systems Engineer and Customer Advocate

www.opscode.com