Are Social Networking Sites Reducing Activity on This List?

mike enriquez mylinux at cox.net
Wed May 1 19:14:14 MST 2013

Maybe they are having the same problem that I am having with this list.
I try to post and the email bounces back because I am on this list. I
try to subscribe to the list and I get a message that I am already a
member of the list.

Maybe the list has bug that turns off people posting to it.

Thanks

Mike Enriquez

On 05/01/2013 11:54 AM, keith smith wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I belong to a number of tech mailing lists such as PLUG and AZPHP.
> The AZPHP list has gone almost completely dark.  It has been that way
> for maybe 3 years??
>
> I'm wondering if the social networking websites might be drawing down
> membership and activity.
>
> Any thoughts?

*Knowledge becomes obsolete; research everything! *