Are Social Networking Sites Reducing Activity on This List?

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Wed May 1 16:52:09 MST 2013

I'd love to do an Asterisk/Freepbx presentation again; when I have 'spare
time'.
I did one a long time ago but I'd want to have a lot longer since it is way
too much material to cram into 2 hours; ideally I think it would be more
fun if it were hands on and the participants actually set up their own PBX
in a virtual machine.  Asterisk and AMP (2004) have come a long way since
2003... some distributions such as PBXinaFlash and Elastix (Trixbox doesn't
keep up) make it a lot easier to get started and much easier to manage.   I
have enough telephony hardware in my home office to set up a couple PBX
systems on real hardware; would need space to lay it all out.

Anyway.. something that I've had on my mind for awhile.

JD

-- JD Austin
Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC
http://www.twingeckos.com