Are Social Networking Sites Reducing Activity on This List?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed May 1 16:26:55 MST 2013

On 05/01/2013 03:33 PM, JD Austin wrote:
> I've always wanted to get more involved with plug since I have a passion
> for and have been using Linux since '93; I've mostly lurked on this list
> for years.  Linux is 10000% easier to install, use, and

I think we could come up with 25 floppy disks full of slackware if you
want to check the math on that... at least of the the disks will
probably be bad causing you to have to start from scratch too :)

>   configure than it was when I started; rock solid stable too.  I manage
> to load up my life with work, business, teaching, and taking classes so
> I have no time to attend :(
> I need to make time :)

At least make time to join us at the dinner (aka C.A.T Chat About
Technology) after the regular meeting or at Stammtisch... you do leave
time in your life to eat, don't you hehehe

Brian