Are Social Networking Sites Reducing Activity on This List?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed May 1 18:29:31 MST 2013

I would love to see an asterisk talk, but it's a HUGE subject that would
be best broken up into multiple shorter talks.

Perhaps start with what is asterisk and what can it do for me, perhaps
with some use cases.  That alone could easily fill an hour.

Then maybe do a talk on, how to make an answering machine that is way
overkill for my house.

Then maybe go into setting up a simple, no frills, SOHO phone system.

...etc...etc..  keep them down to an hour or less and that way they are
easier to prepare for and easier to digest for the audience.

Asterisk is one of those subjects that is very easy to feel like you
took a drink from the fire hose.

Brian Cluff