Looking for Linux Equivalent Program

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 09:00:53 MST 2013

I ran across this article:

http://www.howtogeek.com/165614/how-to-create-a-wi-fi-heatmap-for-network-analysis-better-coverage-and-geek-cred-galore/

which shows doing a very nifty wifi map of your space.  Unfortunately it
uses a windows only program from Ekahau called HeatMap.  I did a little web
searching for a Linux equivalent program but have not found anything that
included the mapping function.  Does anyone know of one?

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.