OT Best Way For Safe Internet Surfing/Email While Travelling?

Sam Kreimeyer skreimey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 08:40:09 MST 2013

If you are doing the normal Google searches and getting directions, I would
not be overly concerned with the security of an AP. However, I would
recommend using an ssh tunnel for anything sensitive like email or finance.

The Google play store has ssh apps that make it very simple. I like
connectbot. Get the proxy mobile add on for fire fox, and you're all set.