OT: NSA story keeps getting bigger...

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 13:17:05 MST 2013

Please explain how 1) fast and furious, 2) benghazi, 3) IRS - abusing conservatives, 4) holder AP Scandal 5) verizon scandal are right wing FUD?

Lets add into that the black panthers voter intimidation issue and the Justice department and the FBI publicizing that if you say anything disparaging about a Muslim you may be charged with a crime.

Please help me understand how I caused this?

I'm a guy who wants to live in peace and be self reliant.  I do not need the GOV to be involved in my life NOR do I need their help.

I did not cause these problems, NOR did any of my conservative friends.  We believe in freedom, smaller Gov, Constitutional Gov, lower taxes and a non intrusive Gov.

Please help me understand how that caused any of the issues that are occurring in Washington today?

Keith Smith