OT: NSA story keeps getting bigger...

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Fri Jun 7 13:14:21 MST 2013

Hey look. I trimmed!

On Friday, June 07, 2013 12:38:38 PM Robert Holtzman wrote:
> And the right wing FUD machine rolls on. BTW learn to trim.
>
>      .......large snip of material that should have been trimmed.....

In reality I should have trimmed your whole asenine comment. What planet do you live
on? Here on earth, even liberals are concerned with the powers the government has
over "enemy combatants" and who can be classified as one.
Even liberals are concerned over Obama's use of drines to target American citizens.
Even liberals are concerned with rendition.

Or are you the type to keep your head in the sand and just pronounce that none of
this is really happening?

Nathan