OT: NSA story keeps getting bigger...

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Thu Jun 6 20:04:04 MST 2013

During the antitrust trials it came out that the NSA has had a back door into Microsoft
for years. We all know the NSA has a back door into Linux with the Selinux code...

Why not encryption stuff? I'm sure it's there and we just don't know it yet. Doesn't
one of the guys who created RSA work for the NSA? Or am I thinking of someone else?

<duck>I bet Lisa is a plant!</duck>

Nathan