OT: NSA story keeps getting bigger...

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 20:16:51 MST 2013

Even if encryption is compromised you can claim an expectation of privacy.

20 years ago as a police officer I was forbidden to do any of the things that are now routine.  20 years ago your phone calls were considered private and under the protection of the 4th Amendment to the U.S.Constitution.

Encryption may become important if your emails or other documents are read by other than the intended audience.

I think this whole thing is going to be a huge problem for the Government which includes Bush and Obama.

My suggestion is everyone needs to contact their U.S. Senators and their U.S. Congressman or Congresswoman.

Unless you like what is going on it is time to vote for someone who will protect our rights.

If that does not work run for office.

Also we do have another avenue.  That is the Nullification at the state level under the Tenth Amendment to the U.S.Constitution.

Keith Smith