Switched off Ubuntu

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Wed Jul 31 10:54:48 MST 2013

I think If I were just starting out with Linux and chose Ubuntu I'd be
happy with it; it only annoys me because they reinvented an already working
wheel that I've had 20 years to get used to :)
I have a feeling that Ubuntu/Fedora will pick up a ton of users when XP is
mandated out of existence in April.

-- JD Austin
Voice: 480.269.4335 (480 2MY Geek)
jd at twingeckos.com