vlc media player

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 17:10:36 MST 2013

uh-ohhhhhh
I installed 13.12 with the force option and it installed. then the machine
said it needed a reboot. so I did and now X doesn't work. so this is way
deeper than I had hoped it would be but it is too late to go back now! so I
had read that you need to reinstall X after an FGLRX upgrade. I need to go
to work now but if you could tell me how to do this it would be great.
After we get done with this I am going to have a bunch of instructional
files. that is what I do now.... I copy the instructuions into a file and
put that into a folder entitle 'computer instructions so I don't have to
bug anyone about my little problems and so I can help someone with the same
problem.