Dolphin won't restore to right size.

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 14:10:55 MST 2013

I have two monitors.  The first one 1600x900 is connected to the DVI
output.  The second 1400x900 is connected to the analog output. Here's
the result of xrandr.

Screen 0: minimum 8 x 8, current 1600 x 900, maximum 8192 x 8192
DVI-I-0 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
DVI-I-1 connected 1600x900+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y
axis) 443mm x 249mm
    1600x900       60.0*+
    1440x900       59.9
    1280x1024      60.0
    1280x720       60.0
    1024x768       60.0
    800x600        60.3
    640x480        59.9
HDMI-0 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)

Thanks

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore