Dolphin won't restore to right size.

Matt Graham mhgraham at crow202.org
Thu Aug 22 08:00:18 MST 2013

On 2013-08-21 14:10, Derek Trotter wrote:
> I have two monitors.  The first one 1600x900 is connected to the DVI
> output.  The second 1400x900 is connected to the analog output.

>  DVI-I-0 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
>  DVI-I-1 connected 1600x900+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y
>     1600x900       60.0*+
[other resolutions]
>  HDMI-0 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)

xrandr says you have 3 digital outputs, only 1 of which is connected,
and 0 analog outputs.  Are both monitors working?  Do you have 2 video
cards?  But if KDE et al think you've got a 1600x900 monitor and that's
the only monitor connected, the problem is somewhere within KDE and not
with X.

--
Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress
There is no Darkness in Eternity