small (tiny) comment (Re: Has the plug website been down?)

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Wed Nov 21 10:27:24 MST 2012

Wow,
    I am amazed how quickly the stuff was re-hosted somewhere, and some
domain name (or URL) "forwarding" was put in to effect -- which is good, so
that now, any web site "visitor" does not have to *"already know"* to go to
http://phxlinux.org/ instead of to *plug.phoenix.az.us *now.
     However (just a nano pico picayune nit-pick), it seems that, after you
type in "*plug.phoenix.az.us*", then when it does (somehow) automatically
forward to http://phxlinux.org/ , it (the 'home' page) does seem to still
have -- (way down at the bottom) -- a little entry that still says:

> *Hosting generously provided by Deru Internet Services<http://www.deru.net/>
*

Not a big deal.  Just "FYI".
--