Quake 4

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Tue Nov 20 19:27:20 MST 2012

I got the deb package day-of and have it running on my system, but
haven't been able to do much as I wasn't chosen for the beta, and it
flags you as such, aborting the app.  I can still get on their
messenger/im, but I don't know anyone on steam or cared much being a
windoze walled garden to now.

It did work pretty flawlessly I was surprised to see, at least until
getting to actually launch a game.

-mb